- textbooks and other resources on image processing, statistics, machine learning, time series analysis, solar information processing, solar physics and more
Data (coming soon!)
- online repositories of solar and heliospheric data – images, time-series, spectra, features and events
- resources concerning commonly used programming languages and packages in solar data analysis such as IDL/Solarsoft, Python/SunPy and more.
Visualization (coming soon!)
- tools to visualize data and to monitor the latest events on the Sun and their effects on the inner heliosphere and the Earth
- Image processing and pattern recognition by Frank H. Shih
- Video tracking website of A. Cavallero
- SunPy project is an effort to create an open-source software library for solar physics using the Python programming language.
- Talks of the Mini-Workshop During the First LWS/SDO Workshop (May 3, 2011)
- SDO data access for HMI and AIA from JSOC
- SDO Wizard for one-click access to AIA and HMI data from ROB
- Hinode data center
- Stereo science center